Awesome Pairs

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu May 17 11:06:39 UTC 2012

On 05/17/2012 09:55 AM, Marco Calignano wrote:
> Thanks Aleix,
>
> now that Pairs looks good, we would need some volunteers to make some
> themes.
> I will try to make and editor for it but would be cool if someone
> started already doing some themes.

Hi,

Is there a doc (preferably on a KDE wiki) indicating what a Pairs theme
consists of? and what is the naming of elements?

Also, isn't there a confusion about "Pairs theme"? I thought Pairs theme
was a pair game theme (images, sounds, text,..) in order to play the
game. What you're naming here as a Pair Theme is a background + buttons
graphical interface theme. I think you should differentiate the 2,
unless I did not understand correctly.

Anne-Marie