Web/Mobile based KVTML viewer for K-2

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Thu May 10 20:28:06 UTC 2012

Hi Richard,

You are off to an interesting start of a nice project. A few observations:

1. I can't figure out how to see the other side of a card.
2. On the iPad there is an error message about not being able to play sound.
3. You are generating kvtml in an old version of the file format. For
future compatibility you should probably use the current file format.
4. Please include title, author, and column headers in the kvtml.

Thanks,
Peter