KDE-Edu Excperiment with 1.100 children

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Jul 29 21:53:59 UTC 2012

Lovely people,

Just got back from fisl, and I was talking with the Pandorga Linux
guys, just for information, Pandorga is a linux distribution focused
on Children and children with disabilities,
and they recorded on video a lot of 'before and after' reactions from
teacher and students about KDE-Edu software, and also did a very
complete research on usability and completeness of the code (1.100
students per week on our software )
, wich they also will share with us.

I'll have a meeting with them, it could be cool if somebody else from
europe or latinamerica could step in  :)

best regards,

Tomaz