KDE Edu BoF

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Jul 9 01:19:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:46 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Daniel E. Moctezuma
> <democtezuma at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Regarding maintainership of Kiten,
>> I admit some filed bugs are solved by now but not marked as 'solved' or so
>> in bugs.kde.org, so taking a look to it right now, it seems I cannot change
>> the status, just add a comment... I believe it is because it is assigned
>> automatically to developers (who aren't active lately, btw).
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> You can file a sysadmin ticket on bugs.kde.org to get enough karma to
> close them.

Please remember that the email address of your developer account on
Identity and the email address of your Bugzilla account *must* match.
In this case they don't, so I can't grant your the permissions.

Thanks to contributors, it looks like we will be able to add the
granting of developer permissions on Bugzilla to our developer account
creation process soon.

> Cheers
> Lydia

Regards,