KDE Edu BoF

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Jul 8 16:43:41 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Daniel E. Moctezuma
<democtezuma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding maintainership of Kiten,
> I admit some filed bugs are solved by now but not marked as 'solved' or so
> in bugs.kde.org, so taking a look to it right now, it seems I cannot change
> the status, just add a comment... I believe it is because it is assigned
> automatically to developers (who aren't active lately, btw).
> Any help would be appreciated.

As far as I understand, this requires the relevant access right to
that feature. Have you ever been able to change the status of a bug?
If you cannot get such a karma, any comment is appreciated about which
bugs were solved, and we can mark them as solved.

BR,
Laszlo Papp