Bug #152182

Rahul Sharma rahulveera2009 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:06:26 UTC 2012

Yes, I have built the kmplot. And I have started to fix the bug.

There are certain questions that I want to ask.
Firstly, how those sliders are meant to work?

Secondly, I looked at the code and in the *maindlg.cpp* and *view.cpp*,
there is a definition of slots namely *sliderWindowClosed()* and *
slidersWindowClosed()*
that do *m_menuSliderAction->**setChecked( false )* each time the window is
closed either
by close button or by any other method. But when I looked in the
documentation of kdelibs,
I didn't find any *setchecked()* function either in the
*KToggleAction*class or the parent class of
*Qt*.

Thanks.
Rahul Sharma