My Rocs work plan for KDE SC 4.9

Wagner Reck wagner.reck at unipampa.edu.br
Sat Jan 21 17:32:44 UTC 2012

A summary of meeting:

1 - Specialized Scenes for Different Data Structures. (to be defined
on the next meeting)
2 - More Data Structures (Wagner/Andreas)
3 - Undo / Redo(Tomaz)
4 - snapshots (Andreas)
5 - iteractive script execution (Wagner)
6 - exporting the canvas as PNG :) (Tomaz)
6.a and exports by tikz (Andreas)
7 - use QT Script debbuger (QScriptTools) (Wagner)
8 - examples (that meet actual the neets for students/lecturers) (All)
9 - Kross support (Tomaz)

full log is here http://paste.kde.org/190508/

Wagner