analitza library missing, while trying to build Kalgebra.

Ankit Bhatnagar ankitbhatnagar2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:44:00 UTC 2012

I tried building Kalgebra from the source, but I guess, am missing the
analitza library ----

CMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:198
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find Analitza (missing: ANALITZA_INCLUDE_DIR ANALITZA_LIBRARY)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/FindAnalitza.cmake:25 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package)

I, then tried finding the package, got it thru the ppa-archives but the
package manager causes an error - " the dependency not satisfiable......"
sorts.

What am I missing ??? :)

Wishes.
Ankit.