Edu devels wanted at Plasma Active sprint in March (6 to 8) in Darmstadt, Germany

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Feb 11 11:38:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Plasma Active is organizing a sprint from 6 to 8 March in Darmstadt,
Germany.
See https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/80 (although Aaron put February, it's
March)
It would be good if we have 1 or 2 Edu developers here in order to start
port our applications to Active.

I cannot go myself as it's really too short notice for me to arrange the
kids care during those week days.

I hope we can find 1 or 2 people going there. If you are not yet
involved in KDE Edu development but are willing to commit yourself to
represent KDE Edu at this meeting, you can apply.

What to do at this meeting?
Discuss the way we can port Edu applications to  Active.  We already
have 4 applications ported to Harmattan (Marble, Kanagram, Blinken and
Kalgebra) so those applications already have some QML port. Marble has
its own team and I think Marble is already present in Plasma Active. The
aim is to use one of the other 3 to see how to port it and document the
process.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie