Kanagram_Vocabulary_import

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Dec 13 11:53:28 UTC 2012

Hi Yogesh,

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Yogesh योगि <
yogesh at karnatakaeducation.org.in> wrote:

> Hi Sujith!
>
> This is yogesh, I met you @ foss.in KDE booth and discussed on KDE Edu
> apps. I'm requesting the maintainer to add "Import Vocabularies" feature
> into Kanagram/Khangman in addition to download so that the users can share
> and use the Vocabularies created by others.

Could you please report your wishes to bugs.kde.org and perhaps we can even
write gci tasks for those if they are accepted? Just for the record: I
would like to encourage to contribute back to the main repository with
additional words as much as possible so that they can be available by
default in the upcoming releases.

> Also, pls guide if its possible to add the import button there(but it'd
> take time since i'm now getting around source code). I've got the source
> code from git but unable to browse the repository in web browser in this
> link https://projects.kde.org/**projects/kdeedu/kanagram/**repository<https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdeedu/kanagram/repository>.
> It give 404 error.

The correct link is:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeedu/kanagram/repository

The "kde" part is somehow missing from your link. Where did you get that
link from?

Laszlo