Regarding KmPlot Developement

Punit Mehta punit9462 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:23:47 UTC 2012

Hi ,

                       I am a second year IT undergrad student. I am very
enthusiastic about working on KmPlot. I know C,JAVA,C++,Qt(basics). I want
to start working for the project from now. I want to add the feature of
calculating slope of the graph at any point x and some other features also.
I have thought of a rough idea to implement it and I have started working
on it. So , I just want to confirm this thing with its developers. I have
also sent the mail to its developers on their email IDs mentioned on the
website.But due to some technical problems , none of the emails was
delivered to them. So, I want to get in tough with the KmPlot contributors
and mentors.I also want to know that ,  is the developement of this
application still running or it has been stopped ?. I am a little confused
regarding that. So , please reply to this if I am allowed to do it. :)

                 Thank You.

Regards,
Punit Mehta