we urgently need more tasks for Google Code-in

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 14:34:24 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

Here's a chance to get a lot of work done by our eager Google Code-in students.

Google Code-in has been running for a bit now and we're close to
running out of tasks. Please help me out by adding new tasks for the
students. They're 13 to 17 years old and can work on:
* Code
* Documentation/Training
* Outreach/Research
* Quality Assurance
* User Interface

You can see some example tasks we have students work on here:
http://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2012/Ideas
To add tasks you need to sign up as a mentor on
http://google-melange.com and then ping me, Teo or Alessandro to
approve the request.

If you have questions please let me know.

Cheers and thanks for helping out
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org