Interested Python bac end for Cantor

Alexander Rieder alexanderrieder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:38:13 UTC 2012

Am 03.12.2012 04:51 schrieb "aarsh shah" <aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com>:

> Hello everyone.I am a Computer Science undergrad and am extremely
interested in developing the python backend for cantor.Please can you let
me know if this project is still open and if anyone would be willing to
mentor me for it.Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
some initial work has been done on a Python backend. You can find it in a
separate branch of the cantor repository. I don't know how far it is in its
developement, but if you want to pick it up, your help is very appreciated.
If you have any questions, feel free to mail either me or this list.

best regards,
Alexander