FeetWetCoding: Trying to make learning C++ a little more fun!

Robert Holder robert at feetwetcoding.com
Fri Aug 24 13:31:21 UTC 2012

On 8/24/2012 7:19 AM, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Sorry, I read but forgot to answer =)
> a g+ hangout is fine by me. I live in GMT-3 - Brazil, so any time
> between GMT 9pm and 12pm is ok.

Great!  Thanks so much.  Would 10pm tonight (your time) work for you?
We will completely work around your schedule, please do not hesitate to
inform us of any need or any way we can accommodate you.  I will verify
that both google hangout and skype software are working properly on both
our machines this morning so I don't cause any delay when you have time
for this.  Thanks again!

Regards,
Robert