FSF in education

Marcelo Pires marte032 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:03:24 UTC 2012

Hello, okay? I am a student of mathematics, and would like to know your
opinion about mathematics and software in the world. Here in Brazil, the
government adopts free software in schools and universities, without the
prospect of building its own technology. Use free software, only to be
free, without a high cost to the government.
I'm with a thesis project where I want to discuss mathematics and Free
Software, as in fact be using free software in teaching basic math to
higher mathematics.

I await your response.

Thanks in advance.

--