Pairs ready for wild explorers

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:00:04 UTC 2011

Nice app: simple, fun and educational. I guess that next step can be manage
the themes through GHNS ;)

BTW It crashed when I pick one figure (just when the initial animation is
happening.)

Steps:
1: Create a new game (put the name -> ok)
2: Play a while
3: Load the KDE theme and try to click any figure at the moment on the
animation.

I can't use Bugs nor dr konqui (I don't use kmail :p) ... however I have the
complete crash info on my dropbox link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5889366/kde/pairs-20110930-145444.kcrash

Bests,
Percy

ps: I don't know if was just for starting, but I liked the Linux&KDE Apps
themes :)