Kpairs Theme Schema

simion ploscariu simion314 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:45:43 UTC 2011

Hi, what about it flexible, so it could use more theme formats? I am
thinking to create themes but  io am person that does not like
complexity

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
when there is nothing left to take away."

so make it easy to add more formats, please ,something like a Theme
class that implements a interface, so i could create such a class that
loads a simple format that just contains images(no sound,video) and
using this in the future if the format used in present will become
obsolete then you could create a new one and use new formats and old
formats in the same version of the app

Simion Ploscariu http://ploscariu.com