[Kig] Coordinate Precision

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Sep 5 04:30:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> It is also important to see if the old versions of kig refuse to load the new
> file format giving a warning. If they do not it would be a good idea to start
> adding a check to make sure that if in the future the file format is changed
> old versions will not try to load and silently "succeed" even if they failed
> in the parsing.
>
> Albert

Ok, I just started a review request on the patch that implements a
dialog to specify coordinate precision in the displays. At this point,
there's no code to handle saving that information to the file. Before
doing files, I'd like to ask about the number of filters Kig supports:
should I aim to implement saving that coordinate precision info in all
of the filters that could find it relevant? Or just focus on the
native filter?

David E. Narváez