Pairs GUI

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Sat Oct 29 19:47:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

It does not use QML (yet ;-)) and nor Gluon.  It would be nice to have a Gluon
Edu game soon when Gluon matures a bit more. Pairs is a Memory-like game and
is maybe too static for Gluon.
A good prototype for Gluon would be a math shooter game for example.

We're researching how to make the Pairs interface more touch friendly and
we'll use QML for it if possible (lack of components right now).

Anne-Marie