R: Kinder-garden Beta tester :)

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Fri Oct 28 19:25:24 UTC 2011

Hi Marco,
maybe they need touchscreen applications because they use multimedial
interactive whiteboards: for this, you can easily use Ardesia (http://code.
google.com/p/ardesia/). When Plasma Classroom will be stable, it could be
installed on those computers to make teaching and learning more simple and more
fun.

Luca Tringali