Our KDE Edu t-shirt

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Tue Oct 11 17:46:41 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, October 11, 2011 07:33:50 PM Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Heya :)
>
> Tomaz wanted me to let you know that Manuela is already working on 6
> designs. One preeschool themed, another high school, another
> university themed and they each come in a casual and non-casual
> version. (he was on a phone and couldn't access his email)
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
I don't think we can make and  sell so many different t-shirts and the one we
already have is the branding KDE Edu one (match with the website, it has the
logo) and it's beautiful, a real blast (there was a guy in a pic with it on
the Dot on a DS report). We worked on the logo and agreed to it, it's now our
logo.

Konqui is cool and we can use edu-oriented konquis. But I doubt we can use
them on t-shirts. I don't know how many shorts we sold so far but probably not
many.

Tomaz, what do you have in mind exactly?

Anne-Marie