R: Re: Our KDE Edu t-shirt

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Tue Oct 11 17:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi,
I was thinking about an entire site (something like shop.kde.org), to list all
the KDE related gadgets.
Obiously, since we don't directly sell those things, it would be only a place
where we list "official" gadgets with a link to their original site, and maybe
user comments.
Anyway, in a future, we could also think about building and selling directly
nice gadets, and take the profit as a donation for KDE e.V.

Luca Tringali