Our KDE Edu t-shirt

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Tue Oct 11 16:59:53 UTC 2011

I was wondering about a promo page with links to YouTube videos for example.
But the t-shirt needs to be on front page in my opinion.

You can change webpages if you  have access overall on edu, web access is
limited. If you don't have global access to edu probably sysadmin can grant it
to you.

I'll be on IRC tomorrow wednesday after 8:00pm France if you need help!

I need to order a t-shirt!

Anne-Marie