Moving http://kgeography.berlios.de/ over to edu.kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 2 18:36:39 UTC 2011

A Diumenge, 2 d'octubre de 2011, Yuri Chornoivan vàreu escriure:
> написане Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:31:16 +0300, Albert Astals Cid
>
> <aacid at kde.org>:
> > A Dissabte, 1 d'octubre de 2011, Matthias Meßmer vàreu escriure:
> >> Hi!

> >> I would prefer to move it to Userbase.
> >
> > Care to explain why?
> >
> > Albert
>
> It's easier because there is approximately no need to do something. The
> main parts with some translations are already there:
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/KGeography
> http://userbase.kde.org/KGeography/Making_Maps
>
> Discussion page can be used as cheap version of forum.

Sincerely, whoever copies information from one page to another just for the
fun of it, stop it, we have really few manpower in web related things and
duplicating the same information in a bazillion of places just makes it harded
and harder to keep information up to date.

That said, since you are so smart to create that page i'll just remove my page
and leave it to you to create it.

Yes, i'm not happy.

Albert