Klettres new gui

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun May 29 17:27:16 CEST 2011

On Thursday 26 May 2011 18:36:46 Afief Halumi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm doing the SoK project on KLettres. Part of my project is to
> divorce the gui from the game code, which means that big portion of
> the gui have to be rewritten. In that case I felt it is better to
> rewrite it in QML to be future proof. In the link below is the new gui
> I propose which should be more suitable for preschool children,
> comments and criticism are welcome.
>
> http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/314387/newgui-odp.html
>
> Regards,
> Afief Halumi

Hi,

Calligra has QML code in its /active folder if you want some C++ and QML
example.
Shantanu developed it, his nickname is shaan7 in #plasma, you can ask him
questions if you need (tell him it's me who pointed you to him :)
https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/master/show/active
Building Calligra Active:
http://www.shantanutushar.com/content/calligra-now-active

Hope it will help, best regards,