[kde-edu]: 4.7 branch in kde edu projects

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue May 24 22:18:46 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> On Monday 23 May 2011 02:53:04 Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
>> God question,
>> I'm using a 4.8 branch that will become master on rocs, but local,
>> don't know if I can push up right now, actually.
>>
>> Tomaz
>
> Hi Tomaz,
>
> No please do not push right now as master is 4.7 and will stay as such until
> the RC1 if I understand correctly.
> If some people were to create 4.7 branches in the repo, the release manager
> would not be able to package the next betas, they will be packaged from
> master.
> Either keep your local branchuntil the RC1 or create a feature branch that
> you'll merge after master becomes 4.8.
>
> Additionally, is the GHNS script fixed so I could do a nice screenshot for Rocs
> for the website?

I think Wagner fixed that last week, gona poke him for that. Rocs is a
*lot* improved from the last version, I'll gonna also do a code-run on
it for a few days to squash any bugs that I find.
I already know a couple of them, not crashes nor incorrect behaviour,
but some ui's are ugly and I can make them better without adding or
removing a string, so it's doable.

Tomaz