[kde-edu]: Downloading Russian sounds for KLettres from edu.kde.org

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:58:36 CET 2011

Hi,

Today, a new user of KLettres noticed that Russian sounds were not
installed on his system (http://kde.ru/xforum/index.php?topic=354.0).
The actual problem were missing CMakeLists.txt, I added them now.

But in order to make life easier, it would be nice to have a package
with Russian sounds on edu.kde.org, for the user to be able to
download them through "File -> Get Alphabet in New Language...".
Please, create a package for Russian alphabet (and syllables) and add
a record in http://edu.kde.org/klettres/downloads/knewstuff.xml.

You can find the sounds in
kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ru/data/kdeedu/klettres. I can make the tarball
myself, just tell me.

The author was Daria Kolodzey -- a high school student who
participated in Google Code-in 2010. I didn't ask her how to write her
name, I just tried to guess. The last name reads in Russian as
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kołodziej, but she's not Polish, so not
using Polish spelling. Her e-mail is kolodaria at gmail dot com.

--
Alexander Potashev