[kde-edu]: Meeting with education software producer

Mario Fux edu-ml at unormal.org
Sun Mar 13 16:17:22 CET 2011

Morning

Just a short notice or question. Tomorrow I'll meet with a guy who develops
with his company educational software for schools. He did it already 10 years
ago and is restarting now and interested in what kde edu provides.

Here is his homepage: http://www.wizzy.ch/en-ch/index.php

Its software was (and probably will be again) quite widespread in Swiss
schools.

Thus my question to you (sorry, quite short in time):
- Any particular questions you'd like to ask one of this guys?

thx
Mario