[kde-edu]: Re: Open Day at the KDE Edu sprint

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Mar 8 16:23:44 CET 2011

2011/3/8 Agustín Benito Bethencourt (Toscalix) <toscalix at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>

> > BTW, Agustín are you coming? would you be interested in giving one? :)
> I'll be there during the weekend. I cannot tell yet if I'll be there on
> friday
> since I have a meeting from my organization that week and still don't know
> if it
> finishes on thursday or friday.
>
> As soon as I know I will tell you.
>
> --
> Saludos
>
> ---
> Agustín Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)
> http://abenitobethencourt.blogspot.com
> http://toscalix.blogspot.com

I've moved that list to the wiki [1].
I'd like some app developers that are coming to step forward to do the talk,
you can add that yourself.

Also there's the talks marked with (??), it would be good if someone among
you could do those. I will if nobody wants to do them, but it's better if we
can have different faces there.

Aleix

[1] http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2011#OpenDay