R: Re: KDE Edu in schools

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Wed Jun 1 19:28:00 CEST 2011

Yeah, it's right: the best thing is to try some disto with a live disc. Anyway,
everything depends from the type of the school: Opensuse and Kubuntu (with the
edubuntu add-on) are good choices in general. Just take note that Opensuse
needs more space than Kubuntu.  If you work in a primary school probably you
could take a look to Skolelinux and Didatux (their stable versions both run KDE
3.5) or Quimo (it runs Xfce, but has the newest kde-edu applications).

Luca Tringali

This