[kde-edu]: Re: Dates for the KDE Edu meeting 2011 in Bilbao

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 25 22:10:37 CET 2011

On Tuesday, January 25, 2011, Aleix Pol wrote:
> That would mean, in the end, that this sprint would take from the 7th to
> 11th April.

i might be able to make it. the reason for my being there would be to continue
working towards Plasma Classroom (some early infrastructure bits have started
to be put in place, but not much else beyond that yet). i'd be travelling from
Zurich, so travel time and expense shouldn't be too bad. so i'm interested if
you'll have me. i won't be able to confirm my attendance probably until
sometime in late february, however :/

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se