[kde-edu]: Dates for the KDE Edu meeting 2011 in Bilbao

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Jan 25 17:51:08 CET 2011

Hi!
So as I said yesterday, today we gathered few people to select a date for
the meeting, so we selected the 9th April weekend as an initial date. If
that was a really bad date for the edu team members we should re-schedule
but I'd really like to get things started.

As I have said in other mails, I think that it's going to be an important
meeting for the team. We're going to be hosted into a university and
hopefully we'll be presenting KDE Edu to the local community, I'd love to
see you all there.
That would mean, in the end, that this sprint would take from the 7th to
11th April.

More information to come when it's ready :).

Who's in?

Aleix