[kde-edu]: Re: About Kiten

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 24 17:15:56 CET 2011

On samedi 22 janvier 2011 07:20:29 Daniel E. Moctezuma wrote:
> Anne-Marie,
>
> Thanks for the information.
> As I don't have developer access, I uploaded a patch to the ReviewBoard for
> someone to check it.
> I'm studying the source code for Kiten now for bugfixing, and saw that the
> last commits were from a year ago (or more).
Yes that's why I advertized it as "unmaintained"!
> Btw, I want to be maintainer
> for this application, what is the procedure to it?
You can submit one or 2 patches through reviewboard then you'll be granted svn
access.

As for the work to be done, an idea is below:
Kiten UI has not moved since the beginning so maybe a good thing would be to
research how to make it better. This should be done with KDE usability people
and users altogether.
It's up to you though what you want to do with it!

Feel free to ask any question to this list and we'll do our best to answer.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie