[kde-edu]: Fwd: Finding the unloved 2011, part 1

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 09:21:55 CET 2011

Hi all,

Below is a message to ask you to fill an Etherpad page with things that you
could use contributors for. As far as I can see, we only have KTouch and Kiten
that are unmaintained (I am not really sure that Kiten even works...).

2010 was quite productive for KDE-Edu and we can make 2011 even better!

Best regards and best wishes to you all for 2011,

Anne-Marie