[kde-edu]: Re: Clean checkout of trunk fails

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Tue Jan 18 20:58:31 CET 2011

On Jan 18, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> A Dimarts, 18 de gener de 2011, Peter Hedlund va escriure:
>> On Jan 18, 2011, at 10:51 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> A Dimarts, 18 de gener de 2011, Peter Hedlund va escriure:

>>> Is your disk broken and/or you have no space left?
>>>
>>> Albert
>>
>> I hope not. Nothing else strange has happened. There is 67 GB available.
>
> Just did a clean checkout using both anonsvn and svn+ssh and worked here, no
> more ideas from my side, sorry :-/
>
> Albert

OK, thanks Albert.

I don't know what's going on. I was able to make a new checkout to an ext4 partition.

The checkout that continuously fails with the same error is to a shared HFS+ (no journaling) partition. Regardless if trying under Mac OS or Kubuntu I get the error. Kdelibs checked out fine...

If only all OSs could agree on a well-supported sharable filesystem.

Thanks,
Peter