[kde-edu]: [kde-edu] Re: compilation failure

Mikhail Maroukhine mikolg at yandex.ru
Thu Jan 6 19:49:50 CET 2011

Yes, believe it will help but ...

In the KDevelop there is new feature that helps to checkout only some kde
projects.
I've started with kdeedu using this way.

And this way does not work any more for the newbies.

Believe something should be done to fix it. It maybe:
1) Add some kind of dependency to the build process, so newbie will see
what version of kdelibs is needed
    (instead of compilation failure)
2) Put needed pre-compiled kdelibs to kdeedu
3) maybe helper in the KDevelop should be improved to get core libs too
4) something else...

What do you think?

Thanks,
Mikhail