[kde-edu]: Re: [patch] build applications standalone

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jan 4 21:32:08 CET 2011

A Dimarts, 4 de gener de 2011, Niko Sams va escriure:
> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 18:13, Sebastian Stein <seb_stein at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com> [101227 21:00]:
> >> did this patch reach reach the list?
> >
> > It might be that this patch was caught by a spam filter, but I have not
> > seen it in my inbox. Should we submit it anyway to trunk anyway?
>
> well, you shou carefully review first.
>
> But I hope this gets submitted, as else split repositories won't be
> possible.
>
> I uploaded it here a second time, to avoid anz problems:
> http://paste.kde.org/1766/

I see you removing the cmake files but not adding them anywhere.
It also seems that you want to put that missing files in cmake/ but i think
they should go to cmake/modules

Also i'm not sure
-include_directories( ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libkdeedu/keduvocdocument/   )
+include_directories( .. )
is correct.

But basically i would not bother about breaking stuff, it's trunk after all,
if you are fairly confident that it works and will be around to fix any
problem that might arise, I'd say that you just commit the patch ;-)

Albert