[kde-edu]: R: Re: R: Re: GSoC Proposal: Classroom mode

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sun Feb 27 21:05:42 CET 2011

>Can you elaborate on what "Plasma Classroom shell" is going to be?

Well, this is a wonderful question. I made this introduction phrase because
I don't really know the answer. Since the last summer, we are trying to define
what this thing will be, we are actually still working on the idea. Personally
think that it should be similar to the plasma netbook interface, but with many
plasmoids that does some things useful for students and teachers, so they
can do them directly from the desktop. I'm talking about activities like
controlling
students computers, prepare and execute exams, manage the diary or the
school's timetable...
I'm not really sure if there is some working code for Plasma Classroom.

Luca Tringali