[kde-edu]: Re: Step development

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Feb 24 10:30:58 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 22:13:44 Sebastian Voecking wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some of you might already have heard about me. However I would like to
> introduce myself. My name is Sebastian and I will take care about Step now.
> You can find me on IRC as voeck. During the last weeks I already made
> myself familiar with the code and already commited some bugfixes to trunk.
> For the 4.7 release I intend to work a little more on the usability. I am
> going to start for example with nicer anti-aliased graphics which uses
> some newer QGraphicsView features.
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to KDE-Edu and thanks a lot for having taken Step and for all the good
work!
It's awesome to see Step being fixed and improved.

Best regards and if you can come to Bilbao for the KDE-Edu meeting, if only
the week-end, please feel free!
http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2011#Attendees

Anne-Marie