[kde-edu]: Re: R: Re: GSoC Proposal: Classroom mode

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu Feb 24 09:57:41 CET 2011

Well, since we are going to develop a Plasma Classroom shell,
this could be an important feature.
Any way, thinking about portability, the Plasma Classroom could be
both a shell, both a standalone application, like actually works for
Plasma Media Center: this way, if you want you can use it instead of
the normal Plasma shell, but if you prefer, you can use it as an application
in a GNOME enviromment, or also in a Windows one (that is also very
popular in schools).

Luca Tringali