[kde-edu]: Re: Preparation for the move to git

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Feb 4 00:41:11 CET 2011

I believe it did, but I also think only part of it got applied and
committed, we can look in the ml history and see.  Most apps look trivial
(adding a few macros to their CMakeLists.txt like kbruch did.  the ones
using libkeduvocdocument will need some special consideration, but again
shouldn't be hard.  Also, once one is working the others can be done the
same.  I think there are two big things we need to be sure of.

1) The python stuff in the top level CMakeLists.txt for marble gets into the
marble cmakelists.txt
2) We put docs somewhere reasonable.  Are we going to put docs with the
apps? or in a kdeedu-docs repository?

1 can and probably already is solvable by the marble devs I bet.  2 I'm not
sure about.  On one hand, keeping the docs with the application make it easy
for distros that package apps separate to keep the docs in the app's
package.  On the other hand, any documentation editors will have to clone
many repos to edit docs.

Jeremy