[kde-edu]: Re: Parley Manual

Sabine Cretella s.cretella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:53:33 CET 2011

Hi Matthias,
Hi all,

Well I moved to Germany in December, but still things are not really on the
way here. Tomorrow I will get the last bit of my floor and then we can start
to build the furniture.

Of course I will help with the manual also in future. Now being in Germany I
have to use the surname of my husband again (funny, isn't it?)

I was not really convinced about the wiki being the best place, but fine,
that's how things are right now.

For Frederik and Daniel: please just write me a mail if you need help. If I
can manage it,  will do I am not in many irc channels right now since I am
still on my netbook and don't have much time to follow things.

Cheers, Bina