[kde-edu]: Parley Manual

Matthias Meßmer messmer at kde.org
Tue Feb 1 10:48:40 CET 2011

Hi,

last year Sabine Eller, Daniel Laidig, and Frederik Gladhorn wrote a
very nice manual for Parley on UserBase wiki[1]. It was contributed by
several other people, too. Finally we got a very long page with lots of
screenies. Some translations were started, too.

This page was converted to the current docbook manual shipped with the
application help system. Is this the way we will contribute manuals in
the future?

Shall we split the wiki page into several pages like in the docbook
version of the manual?

Greetings

Matthias