Help sought to build KDE SC & Qt Framework.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Dec 28 19:25:30 UTC 2011

You need the  Qt and KDE devel packages from your distribution. Inthe cloned folder of kbruch fro example, mkdir build, cd build and run your cmake command here. Find out first where you want to install these devel programs, something like ~/kde/install where you have access rights. Your cmake command will be something like:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/kde/install ..

Paste here the result if it fails. You can probably find out why it fails though looking at the output.

You do NOT need to build Qt and kdelibs and such, this is too difficult and not needed for KDE Edu programs. Follow the above and paste the command and the full result in your mail please.

Anne-Marie