Want to Contribute to KDE-Edu Community.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Dec 19 08:02:11 UTC 2011

The KmPlot and KAlgebra merge is already advanced so anyone wanting to contribute to it should ask Aleix about guidance.

There are other tasks that could be done but that require thinking and designing first. For example, KBruch is very used in a school in France and the teachers would like to see it separated in 2: one GUI for the teachers to set the exercises and the GUI for the student to do the exercise. That could lead to doing the same for KWordQuiz. Research includes state of educational desktop to see if something could be used and also design of the app.

Anne-Marie