Want to Contribute to KDE-Edu Community.

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:45:47 UTC 2011

Hi Marco,

Marco Calignano wrote
>I also was thinking to join you in KAlgebra.
>I had also ideas for Matrix and equation solving.
>We could also solve Integrals using some plotting
>aids for educational porpoise. Also max and min
> values of a curve.

Good ideas!

I think those features can be done with the current state of the parser.
- Integrals using some plotting aids for educational porpoise: this one is
simple and can be done easilly for algebraic curves.
- Also max and min values of a curve:
also,this one.

Actually, as a prove of concept, I have a program that uses analitza and
can perform those (two) tasks very well (among other features as well)

In general the parser responds very well for non-linear calculation tasks ;)

>... think P=NP ...
:D

Bests,
Percy