R: Re: Want to Contribute to KDE-Edu Community.

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sun Dec 18 14:03:55 UTC 2011

Hi Ankit,
it depends from your interests: for example, if you like physics you can
download the code from "Step" repository and, when you have understood its
working, start improving it (solving bugs, adding new features, ...). So, if
you have some knoweledge of chemistry or math, you can work on Kalzium or
KAlgebra/Cantor.  And if you know how to teach to little childs, there are some
programs to help students learn to write or do simple math.

Luca Tringali