animals images

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Aug 29 15:18:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:47 PM, cristina cioplea <
crisstina_cioplea at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is Cristina and i made some animals images which i hope you will
> find useful. I also have in mind a lot of possible subjects for different
> sets of images you could use in your project for kids. I hope you will like
> them.

Hi Cristina!

I think they are really nice! Good job!!

Right now we are still working on making the program itself reliable enough
but I'm sure we can use them in the future :). It would be interesting if
you could join the mailing list and follow the conversations regarding the
game.

Thanks!
Aleix

PS: You can see what we've been talking about in