new Game

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 11:43:29 UTC 2011

A Dilluns, 22 d'agost de 2011, Anne-Marie Mahfouf vàreu escriure:
> More generally (this question is more for other KDE people) how do we
> develop an "active" app and a normal one all in one?

Not trivial, you have to almost develop separate UIs (or at least separate
paths in the same classes) so the recommendation is to keep a clear separation
between the logic and the UI so you can "plug" a new UI on top.

> was it discussed in
> the Desktop Summit? was anyone from KDE Edu at the Intel workshop? If so is
> there someone with a tablet who can test Simon's game and KMemory?

At least Aleix and me where there, probably others too.

Albert