[kde-edu]: Kartesio in playground

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Sat Apr 30 22:34:10 CEST 2011

Sorry, I didn't read the link to the sysadmin request module. Now the new
repository is in playground/edu and you can access it with
git clone git at git.kde.org:kartesio
Please feel free to improve Kartesio as much as you like.

Luca Tringali

org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Personal_scratch_repositories